Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ugly Tattoos


ugly tattoos

ROMANIA (WPIX) - Imagine waking up to half your face full of stars. It may sound strange, but it happened to one woman in Belgium, after it appears her tattoo artist got a little too ink happy.


Kimberly Vlaeminck, 18, said she asked Romanian tattoo artist Rouslan Tourmaniantz to design three stars near her left eye. The woman claims she was so relaxed during the process she slipped into sweet slumber.


But that all quickly changed when she awoke to Tourmanantz working near her nose - a part of her face he apparently shouldn't have been touching."I awoke as he tattooed me on the nose and I saw what he had done," Vlaeminck told the UK's Daily Mail . "I counted 56 stars."Vlaeminck, completely outraged, is now taking Tourmaniantz to court and suing the artist for 10,000 Euros in order to pay for the tattoos removal.


That translates into $14,000 US dollars."I cannot go out on the street, I am so embarrassed," said Vlaeminck. "I just look ugly, a freak mutilated."Tourmaniantz, however, is singing a different tune. The Tattoo Box owner said the 18-year-old was happy with his work before she left the shop and it wasn't until she received negative feedback from her family that she became thoroughly dismayed."She was awake all the time," he said. "


No way I could have tattooed so many stars on her face against her will."Tourmaniantz insists the teenager asked for 56 stars on her face but said he will do everything in his power to keep his client happy.

"It is not my wish to have an unsatisfied client," Tourmaniantz said. "There is a way to remove the tattoos with the help of a laser. I accept to pay for half the cost."

No comments:

Post a Comment