Tuesday, June 2, 2009

tamar kaprelian

tamar kaprelian

Tamar Kaprelian from California, who had recently made some buzz with her A New Day song, tells in her MySpace that the song and the lyrics are available in iTunes now.
Tamar Kaprelian put a message on her MySpace blog on May 29 that A New Day is now in iTunes. Today she twitted about a click from New Day being in the Hills. TamarMusic wrote "watch the hills tonight 10 p.m. !!!!!!!! a clip from the NEW DAY music video will be on it!"
Here is A New Day Lyrics from Tamar Kaprelian's MySpace.
Verse:Before the light I found the darkBefore tonight I feel apartFrozen up I’ve realized that something’s gotta changeIt took a crash to understand
Time kept slipping through my handsI never used to knowThe sun will shine after the rain
Chorus:Say goodbye, say goodbye to the wayI was beforeSay hello, say hello to a new wayI was lost, but I found what
I was looking forWaking up, waking up to a new dayA new day
VerseI was sleeping in a twisted dreamDying just to make believeA pretty situation was far from where I wasBut I’m not up for giving upLying down and out of luckMy mistakes are in the open and know I’m finally coming clean
Chorus:Say goodbye, say goodbye to the wayI was beforeSay hello, say hello to a new wayI was lost, but I found what
I was looking forWaking up, waking up to a new dayA new day
Bridge:
Cause everything, everythingends at the startI’m healing and feeling all of my scars
Chorus:Say goodbye, say goodbye to the wayI was beforeSay hello, say hello to a new wayI was lost, but I found what
I was looking forWaking up, waking up to a new dayA new day
To visit Tamar Kaprelian's MySpace page go here.
In her bio Tamar writes that she was born in Scottsdale Arizona and brought up in both Georgia and California by Armenian parents, surrounded by love and great music. She has been writing songs for as long as she can remember. Classic Disney films influenced her as a kid, but her true love of music came about when he discovered Billy Joel and Paul McCartney.
Tamar Kaprelian now is 22 and releasing her first record this fall on Interscope. She says she has spent the past few years passionately tweaking, writing, overanalyzing and completely being obsessed over these collections of songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment