Tuesday, June 2, 2009

i m a celebrity get me out of here 2009


i m a celebrity get me out of here 2009

I watched brief portions of "I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!" on a long DVR delay, because there are just some bullets a TV critic has to be ready to jump in front of, and any show featuring Spencer Pratt telling Patti Blagojevich that Rod would have his vote for president is one of those. But not long after I heard Spencer whine to Ben Silverman, quote, "This cast is devaluing our fame!," I knew I would have to stop watching shortly. Remember our discussion about wanting to end a show while it's still perfect, rather than letting it drag on past the point of diminishing returns? "This cast is devaluing our fame" was that point for this show. Why ruin its beauty by continuing? Live fast, die young, leave a good-looking corpse.Did anybody else watch? More to the point, are you going to watch again?

No comments:

Post a Comment