Friday, June 12, 2009

maximo im 490 imetal isolation stereo earphones


maximo im 490 imetal isolation stereo earphones


wish that Apple would provide these Maximo iM-490 iMetal Isolation Stereo Earphones, the reason is simple which I aim to explain. When I first purchased my Apple iPod, I was getting so frustrated with the earphones that come included with them, as they used to fall out of my ears.
It was not until the What Hi-Fi and Stuff event that I was made aware that the reason for was because I had narrow canals in my ears. The best solution was to get a pair that comes with a choice of eartips, just like these Earphones.
These are ideal for use with an iPod, MP3 player or an iPhone, and as they are lightweight, they are very comfortable to wear. The sound offers superior audio fidelity and a rich deep bass. There are three different size eartips, allowing for a snug fit.
The Maximo iM-490 iMetal Isolation Stereo Earphones are on offer today over at Woot, for just $12.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment