Tuesday, June 16, 2009

cristiane santos


cristiane santos

Gina Carano (7-0) vs. Cristiane Santos (7-1) Strikeforce Betting Odds: One of the most prominent mixed martial arts, female fighters in the world, Gina Carano, is finally set to make her much-anticipated return.
Strikeforce Betting Odds officially confirmed that Gina Carano would finally take on arguably the best female fighter in the world, Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos, in a 145 pound, 5-round matchup at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California. This, Gina Carano vs. Cristiane Santos Strikeforce Betting Odds will air on Showtime on August 15th 2009.
"I think everyone involved just felt it was the right thing to do," Strikeforce Director of Communications Mike Afromowitz said.
"We felt it was a good idea, and both camps agreed. The commission has approved the proposal as well, so everything is set."
Carano, who was the star of the now defunct EliteXC Promotions, has remained optimistic that her contract disputes would be resolved and has been eager to fight Santos.
"I've wanted this fight with Cyborg for a long time and so have the fans, so it was important to me that it happen in my first fight back," Carano stated. "I've been training hard the last few months and come August, I will be in the best shape of my life. This fight will absolutely deliver on all the hype."

No comments:

Post a Comment