Thursday, July 23, 2009

erin andrews video peep pictures






erin andrews video peep pictures

do u want to see ?

One sports writer called it the perfect storm.

The Internet + ESPN + blogs + folks like me feeding the fire all adds up to everyone wanting to see the Erin Andrews video peep or Playboy pictures of the young lady.

I confess. I don't even know who she is. I haven't watched ESPN ever unless it flashed by the tube while I was at the gym.

Yet, millions of folk, (billions?) are wanting just a peep at the ESPN star.

But, do you really?

If you don't care about sin and all that, you can stop reading. After all, this is a Christian Worldview site.

Christians will ask, what's the big deal? Why do you want to have a look? Is it really worth it.

Jesus has something to say in Matthew 5:28
"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

I had a chance to see Farrah Fawcett's Playboy pictures way back when and passed. I am not about to start now. Do you really want to see?

Yes, I am a guy and I did want to look....

if any body her playboy pics send to zeeshan.javed88@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment